On May 30, at 5:30 p.m. at the Salesianos Atocha College (C / Ronda de Atocha, 47) in Madrid, the PIZARRA PROGRAM research project that the AULA_SMART Foundation develops in 500 educational centers distributed throughout the the Spanish geography in order to support them in their process of implementation of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) in the education system.
More than 2,400 educational centers of all levels of education, from kindergarten to university, and from all the Autonomous Communities of Spain have applied to join the project.
The objectives of the project are:
• Facilitate educational centers access to technological resources.
• Train teachers and advise educational centers in relation to the use of nntt for educational purposes.
• Support teachers in the experimentation and continuous improvement of teaching processes.
• Improve the training of teachers around the new information technologies, taking advantage of the resources and pedagogical advantages that it provides.
• Build an open learning environment and make learning more engaging.
The centers participating in the project will be provided by the Foundation with the following equipment:
• A SMART Boad SB680 interactive whiteboard
• A Dell video projector
In addition, all teachers will receive training courses in the use of these tools from a technical and methodological point of view.
The AULA_SMART Foundation will accompany you for 24 months in the process of implementing ICTs in the classrooms.